Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the pale coat of the woman came into view, his tail instantly starting to sway back and forth, and a smile was plastered across his face. He was glad to see her, as he always was, but as soon as the words left her mouth, he froze. His tail stopped moving and his smile fell, his entire posture was replaced with one of unmoving confusion. Bane's message? No, that couldn't be right. Bane had left the pack—as in left, left it—so him going all the way up to the Glacier just to send a message to Scarlett seemed out of the question. Plus, he was sure he would have known about it if any of his pack members decided to leave a message for another pack, as something like that was sure to lead to a battle. Kove knew not of any Blackfeather wolves having traveled so far from home, besides himself, of course. Slowly, as he collected his thoughts and everything he knew, the ghost shook his head.

“It couldn't have been a message from Bane,” he started, making no move to leave. “He left the pack. He wouldn't come all the way up here just to send you a message after having left his pack.” It wasn't something he would do, or at least Kove didn't think it was. He hadn't caught the scent of any Woods wolves one his way up to the Glacier, though, so that just further proved what he said to himself. “I don't know who left a mutilated head on your border, but it wasn't Blackfeather. Even if it was by some chance, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of ending our friendship. I promise to keep you safe from everything, even if that 'everything' turns out to be some twisted wolf's idea of a joke.” The man took a step towards her, just close enough to nudge her cheek with his nose. “It will never be you getting mutilated or left somewhere to cause a scare, I would never let someone do that to you.” He had the opportunity to say what was on his mind right there, but didn't take it. Kove wanted to wait until she was settled down some, and until he was positive she knew the head wasn't left because of their friendship.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM