Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't. I had a giant grin on my face the entire time as I typed this up.
Kove has grown up so fast. c':

When the words and what they meant processed in her head, Kove saw a change in her almost immediately. Her tail started to wag, and she seemed happy about being about to see him again. Even if the head had been left by Bane, the Inuit wouldn't have allowed such a thing to keep him away from her. Instead, knowing that such a thing was left on her pack's border did the opposite. It didn't make him want to stay away, but to stay close to her and protect her instead. He didn't want whoever left it to come back with more ways to hurt her, whether it be mentally or physically. “Yes, it does,” he told her. “Even if it had been Bane, I would not have stayed away. I would have stayed right here to make sure he never returned.” Protecting her was the least he could do, and was a great excuse to stay close to her. That was all he ever wanted—was to be close to her.

Kove's ears perked a bit when she whispered, and his tail slowly started to sway once again. “If it is what you want, I will stay here.” He was being completely serious with her. If she said jump, he would jump, if she wanted him to stay by her side at all times, he would do exactly that. The woman had him wrapped around her finger without even knowing it, and he was fine with that. “I do not know who would do such a thing, but I do know that they will not be allowed to hurt you. Had I been here, I would have prevented you from seeing such an awful sight.” When he was still a whelp, he'd often believed the actions of his father towards his mother were a big over the top, but now he found himself acting the same way. Meeting Scarlett had been the greatest thing to happen to him, and he believed her life to be worth more than his own. It was never some small feeling when Apaata wolves found who they believe to be the perfect match for them. That was why he began to ready himself.

“Of course I did,” Kove said, giving her a smile. “I would travel over any distance if you were waiting for me on the other side.” The ghost drew in a breath of air quietly, mentally preparing himself for what was to come next. He was brave when it came to things like battles and such, but with emotions it was different. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, but he was also sure he wanted more to come. The thought of staying friends and watching her go off to live her life with another upset him greatly, and he knew he would never be able to do that. Slowly, hesitantly, he opened his mouth to speak once more.

“I would do anything just for you, because I've fallen for you, Scarlett.”
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM