Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow had been intent upon her search and was slightly startled at the chuff she heard, but she had to smile when she recognized Peregrine. She tilted her head and took on the submissive stance as she turned to look towards him. Her eyes were slightly filled with mirth at his stance, but none the less she was happy for him. He would make a good alpha she was sure, and perhaps his difference in leadership ways would help the pack and keep balance. "Hello Perry. was her soft response as she had turned.

She frowned in contemplation as she thought long and hard about his question. "Though I am still a little less than wise with all that is around here. Perhaps I can think of a few that would help. Let me think for a moment. As she sat there her brow furrowed as she mentally went through a list of plants in her head she began to speak in list form, "Columbine, no thats an aphrodisiac that's to induce the mood. Great Blue Lobelia can be used to keep the puppies from having growths on their body, but can only be consumed by the mothers in a limited amount. Prairie Dock if chewed can keep her belly settled as she will be nauseous, but again while she's pregnant not to help her get pregnant. Blue Vervain will help her produce more milk and it will increase your sex drive, but again limited use as can also cause litter death. Western Sword Fern will quicken labor when her time comes. As she continued her list she continued to categorize all the plants and she was also trying hard to remember where many of these might grow, in case Peregrine would want her to find some. She would have a hard time finding them right now, but soon yes soon she would be able to find more and there may still be some remnants of them somewhere. "I'm sorry Peregrine that's all I can think of. Nothing to help her get pregnant faster or ensure that it will be completely healthy conception. Does any of that sound like something she could use?
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM