Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He silently reveled in every second spent with the kindhearted woman. The nuzzling, the licks, and the overall kindness she had to share with the world. He loved it all, and he loved her even more. The balance she provided was something he enjoyed as well, but even if she wasn't as kind as she was, he was sure he still would have fallen for her. She was his sun, dazzling brighter than all the other stars that wished to make themselves known. She was light and warmth, and she liked him just as he liked her. “I definitely like this more,” her told her, nudging the side of her face with his snout before licking over her muzzle. They had both been so oblivious to the feelings the other felt towards them, but now that it was out in the open he felt almost relieved. The weights that were his thoughts of possible rejection had been lifted up off of him, and it was like he was walking on clouds. The feelings he harbored were light and warm, something he could have never felt again if he hadn't met Scarlett on that fateful day.

Then, the question he was awaiting made itself known. He enjoyed the fact that she'd be willing to leave her pack for him, but he wouldn't allow that. Blackfeather would not be a good match for her, and the dangers that came with the pack was not something he wanted to reach her. Not now, not ever. Slowly, Kove shook his head, then gave a warm smile. “You have ties here, Scarlett, and I would never ask for you to leave behind the life you've created for yourself here.” His voice held calmness as he spoke to her, as if what he was about to say was the simplest thing in the world. “My only true tie to Blackfeather is the Brotherhood, but I will leave the pack behind in order to join yours. I don't want to be away from you any longer than I'll ever need to be, and I don't want you coming to a dangerous place. Not again, anyways.” Deep down, Kove knew there would be times when he could not protect her entirely, but he was willing to try. His first step would be leaving the dark forest, and trading it's land for that of the glacier—which reminded him more of his birth place than the woods ever could.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM