texas in july
§ my sweet summer is gone §
21 Posts
Ooc — Ele
Jensen couldn't help but grin in response to her own. Women had a tendency to enjoy words like gorgeous and beautiful, so why not utilize them to make friends? He couldn't help his flirty nature, but unfortunately it always ended at flirting; romance was not something he was well versed in. It probably had something to do with the fact he never got passed flirting with women, who generally laughed and saw themselves to someone else. Ah, no matter. Jensen was young, he would find his own way in due time.

His ears drew forward attentively as the woman's sentence was cut short, and it took only a matter of seconds for him to discover the reasoning. There, in the distance, was a quite unmistakable scent that caused his skin to prickle. What on earth? He quirked a brow in the she-wolf's direction before taking note of Tempest sliding in front of him, obviously trying to barricade the other's scent. The man blinked curiously at the salt-and-pepper canine, head canting in confusion. "Are.. are you trying to protect her? I.. I'm not a scumbag, I swear. What freaks y'all live with where you think somethin' like that is reason to hide? It's just nature." The women had no reason to be afraid of him; Jensen was a pack member, a gentleman.. and not controlled by his loins. Were the others stark-raving mad, or something?
Messages In This Thread
texas in july - by Jensen - February 11, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: texas in july - by Tempest - February 11, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: texas in july - by Jensen - February 11, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: texas in july - by Raissa - February 11, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: texas in july - by Tempest - February 12, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: texas in july - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: texas in july - by Raissa - February 14, 2015, 05:30 PM