Blackfoot Forest My feet know the path of life
6 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
The other dog picking up the rabbit went unnoticed. Even when she responded Minion failed to notice, due to his lack of observing skills. At the very least, he answered her questions in his head. He said something like that because he meant it. Nothing was the matter with him. He hadn't exactly ever fought to survive out here. In the labs? Yes. Here? No.

When Minion was in the lab, he looked forward to escape. He looked forward to going back to a place like where he was born. But, what as the point of it if his siblings weren't with him? They were dead. His mother could be out there somewhere, but she had abandoned him. With no place to go, the Teekon Wilds seemed just as worse as the labs. In the labs, he hadn't had any options. Here Minion had some options, but none would lead him to the happiness he had once experienced as a pup. His family was gone, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Out here, life was like in the labs. Everything blurred together as things became a routine. In the labs, it had been eat, experiment, sleep. Out here, it was eat when you found food, possibly find an useless stranger, walk, and sleep. While Minion didn't have to deal with the pain of the experiments, he had to deal with the pain of trying to survive. Hunger, injuries, and fear. Why wouldn't he want to die to put it behind him. At least then he might be able to see his siblings in the place dogs went to after they died.'

Minion gazed blankly at her for a moment longer. Then, without a word, he just got to his feet and started to walk away. If she wasn't going to help him, why bother? Little did he know he was walking towards the place a wolf was hidden.
Messages In This Thread
My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 04, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Bazi - February 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 09, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 09, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 10, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 17, 2015, 08:42 AM