Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was not uncomfortable about the subject matter, because they were talking about healing. If Peregrine had been talking to her about sex and child birth and anything like that just as a topic it would have made her a little shy and quiet about it. However, since it was actually healing she was okay with it. She didn't realize that she had overwhelmed him and if she had known it would have made her feel very bad, she did not mean to overwhelm anyone, she just enjoyed sharing her knowledge often.

A small chuckle of mirth burst forth from the maw of Blue Willow at his comment about mood and drive. She was not looking at his face, but she had gained some insight into the other and she was certain he had probably refrained from winking, but it still made her smile as she was sure he would have on a normal basis and if he had known her a little longer. She nodded her head at his choice of abstaining from using blue Vervain, a good choice she thought. "Truthfully Peregrine it depends on the mother, some have no issues at all during the first little while while pregnant, others have to sleep all the time, some are sick and some are perfectly fine and go through conception, raising and labor without a hitch. However, she will be tired often, she will need to eat more, and she maybe very grumpy. She may even snap at you often and give you a hard time, you have to refrain from allowing that to bother you.

She offered him a small smile at his question. Truth be told she had been around while mothers were birthing, but she found out as she had grown that most females prefer to deliver on their own and rather have her outside the den in case of a need. She imagined that Hawkeye would be the same way, she seemed stubborn and resilient enough that she would want to do that on her own. She nodded at him once, "Yes I have been at birthings, but I must tell you Perry most females prefer to have their pups on their own, some of them do not even like their mates with them, that may be the case with Hawkeye and if you want to keep her calm, you may have to stay outside. I will be on hand if she should need me, but I will not step foot into the den unless she specifically asks.
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM