River deep, ocean wide
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Thank you, too! c: We definitely should.

The darker male was really starting to push it. Kove wasn't sure what would come out of the situation just yet, but his unconscious mind had a pretty good idea. “Yeah, that's true,” he said, giving a shake of his head to clear his mind. “Someday he'll get what's coming to him.” After pulling his gaze to look around the area, he rested it back on the female. His ears swiveled some to try and catch some sounds, attempting to see whether or not Crescendo had gone far. Hopefully, he had, as the pale man wasn't entirely in the mood to go after him at the moment.

Kove couldn't keep the grin from forming on his face. “If you ever need help with that revenge plan, feel free to get me,” the man told her. “I'd be happy to offer my help if it's needed.” Revenge was a childish course of action, but everyone has to be a bit immature sometimes. Even if the plan was something simple, which he doubted it would be, it would still be worth witnessing. “Maybe we'll cross paths again while you're carrying out your revenge. Would be interesting to see whatever plan you decide on.” With that, he gave a nod of farewell, then turned and started off on his own way. When, or if, they came across one another again would surely be interesting, though by then she might have gotten herself on the silver-eyed wolf's bad side. Oh well, for her, but it would be humorous for him to see.
Messages In This Thread
River deep, ocean wide - by Morgana Wolf - February 08, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Crescendo - February 08, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Kove - February 09, 2015, 01:09 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Morgana Wolf - February 09, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Crescendo - February 09, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Kove - February 09, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Morgana Wolf - February 09, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Crescendo - February 11, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Morgana Wolf - February 15, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: River deep, ocean wide - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:36 PM