Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not doubt that Peregrine would make himself available to his mate at all times, but she hoped he would realize that sometimes he would need to let her alone. When some females were pregnant they were very cranky and did not like hovering. She supposed though that, that itself would be between the two of them. She did not see Hawkeye handling hovering very well, but then again she still did not know the alpha female very well.

Blue Willow nodded and laughed outright at his mother's words to his father. She had heard many females get very nasty throughout her 2 years, the first time she heard a female cursing at her mate. Her father had laughed at her wide eyed expression and took her for a walk to explain some of the delicate nature of birth. "yes if it is alright with Hawkeye I will stick close.

Blue Willow thought about the next question and said quietly, "the only one that I can think of right now is the blue Vervain which is safe in small quantities if needed. I do not know if it would work, but if there was a female willing you may even be able to see if a non-pregnant female would be willing to take a small dose to see if they would produce milk for the young, again I don't know if that would work or if it would even be safe. As long as she eats well, sleeps well and takes care of herself she should not have any issues producing milk.I'll continue to think though and inquire with some other healers if i can find them about any other plants that may help with that."
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM