Blackfeather Woods Dreams of Reality
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Out of everything that had happened so far with the female, the last thing he'd expected was to make her angry at him. In his mind, he'd done nothing wrong, but had done the opposite instead. To him, he had been helpful to the girl, and had by no means taken advantage of her. Why would he, anyways? He knew her even less than she knew herself, and couldn't possibly have gained anything by taking advantage of her. He'd just wanted to be polite and let her rest, rather than wake her up before she had the chance to regain her energy. That being said, it was no surprise that the female had actually hit him both times, but was quite the surprise to Kove.

Between the new pains in his side and his head, he saw the best solution to the situation being to lay down. The pressure point had hurt, but the headbutt was worse as bone against bone contact was never a pleasant thing. After inspecting himself and giving a shake of his head to try and clear away the steady throb, he set a coppery glare on the dark woman. “What the hell was all that for?!” he questioned, voice raising up ever so slightly. “I didn't take advantage of anything! I take you out to hunt and then let you use me as a source of warmth after you passed out against me, and then this happens?” Slowly, he rose back up to his paws, wincing a bit as the motion did nothing to help the headache that was steadily forming. What had he done wrong? Did she come from crazy land that saw kindness as taking advantage of someone? “I'm thinking I should have just left you out here to freeze on your own! Would have been much more comfortable for me back home.” Kove was both angry and upset, but even through that he felt a bit bad about his own words. The woman was without any memories, save for a few, and then had woken up after passing out from exhaustion laying against someone she'd only just met. While he wanted to ignore all that and just continue on being mad at her for attacking him, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Quietly, he released a deep sigh and started to sit down, keeping his head low to further ease the pain that was slowly going away. “Look, if it'll keep you from freaking out like that again, I'm sorry for letting you use me as a pillow.” Saying it out loud sounded pretty foolish to him, but if it helped the situation he didn't care. If it didn't, well, then he would just apologize for whatever else he did until there was no longer a risk of him being attacked. He didn't want to harm her out of retaliation, either, as that would go against what he was taught growing up. By his mother, anyways. If he went by his father's teachings with everything, he would have attacked the dark woman the second he'd seen her, rather than try to help her.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 14, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 15, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 17, 2015, 06:26 AM