Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man could not keep the chuckle that had developed within his throat from escaping. It was refreshing and nice being able to joke with someone, as many wolves at home tended to be on the more serious side. Well, usually, anyways. As of late, they seemed to be on a more carnal side of things, but he decided to ignore that the best he could. Instead, he focused on where he currently was, and who he was currently speaking with. Or, rather, starting to flirt with. He grinned (a bit childishly, might I add) in response to her mentioning licking his wounds, moving up closer so he could walk beside her and see her face. “You'd really do that for me?” he asked, doing nothing to hide this simper. “Now I feel honored. Feel free to call me a baby anytime you'd like.” Kove was, truly and entirely, at ease around her.

As the reached the peak and he saw Scarlett come to a stop, the man slowed himself and grew still once he was standing beside her. His copper gaze fanned out over the sight he was witnessing, ears perked and listening to what she was telling him. He spied the lake before looking to her den, but his orbs soon fell back to the lake when she spoke of creating a new den closer to it. “Everything looks amazing from up here, and probably even better up close,” he commented, enjoying the way everything looked. It was so much different from Blackfeather, but so similar to where he'd grown up. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about it just yet, but even if he felt negatively he'd suck it up and adjust for his princess. “I am sure your den by the lake will be very nice once you make it. Perhaps I'll be given the pleasure of seeing it when I join you?” Half of his words were as if he was insinuating something, but the larger half was a genuine question. He didn't see a reason as to why they wouldn't share a space when he came to live with her, but thoughts of her wanting her own, personal area forced him to ask.
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM