Blackfeather Woods Dreams of Reality
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In response to her blatant use of sarcasm, the man simply grinned and shook his head. “Like I said, the name is definitely befitting,” he told her again. “I'm sure my family would be proud if they'd meet you and hear the name given to you.” His father would not have found it to be funny, he knew that, but his mother and siblings probably would have. They were always much lighter in spirit compared to his father, and the thoughts made the man miss them. Seeing his parents again was impossible, as they were dead, and he didn't know where his living siblings or distant family members were. He had an idea, but that hunch wasn't one he was willing to pack up his life for and follow after. Such a journey would have ended up being nothing but some wild goose chase, anyhow.

Whether the woman believed in her ability to pull off another hunt again or not did not matter in Kove's mind. He was well aware of what he'd witnessed, and knew that she could do it again. Even if she had to, metaphorically, turn her mind off and rely on instincts alone, it would still be her hunting. He was confident that she would be able to do that, and confident that she would be deemed useful as well. If not, well, there were other packs he could try to direct her towards.

“Even if your mind doesn't remember how to hunt, your body does. If you need to hunt before you regain the memory of how to do so, just rely only on your instincts. They'll lead you down the right path.” Down the right path and after any animal she wanted to eat. It would be interesting to watch her hunt again sometime, as not many relied on instincts alone. It was about the mind and outsmarting your meal, as well as having the strength to overpower and take them down. Everyone had their own plan, it often seemed, but watching 'Aklaq' had been quite the sight. “Tell her about how you took down the deer alone, and how you are skilled in hitting others where it hurts. Or just say whatever pops into your mind at the time. I am sure you will not fail.” Kove was not lying when he spoke, either. The pale wolf really was sure of the fact that she wouldn't fail.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 14, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 15, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 17, 2015, 06:26 AM