Blackfoot Forest My feet know the path of life
32 Posts
Ooc — Iris
I'm popping out of this thread, unless something notable happens to draw her back, since Roadkill would really just leave, but you can continue this, @Bazi and @Minion :)

The other dog just stared blankly at Roadkill, seeming not to care about a word she said. Roadkill scoffed as he turned and left. "Bloody rude folk..." muttered the mangled beagle and she grabbed the rabbit. The other dog didn't care for it and she needed it to survive, so she figured she may 's well take it with her. Better to eat it and not starve than to give up on life like this sad fellow.

Roadkill was far beyond the point in her life where she wanted to help other dogs. Maybe at one point in her life she would've turned 'round and helped this fellow see the light in life, help him recover and share her food with him. Not now, though. Now, she just wanted to live, and if there were other dogs worth living by, then sure, but if they were just pathetic and whiny, she'd leave 'em be.

With those thoughts Roadkill, holding the rabbit between clenched teeth, walked off to eat her rabbit in a quieter spot with less depressing losers 'round.
Messages In This Thread
My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 04, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Bazi - February 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 09, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 09, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 10, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 17, 2015, 08:42 AM