Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Peregrine did not need to tell Blue Willow that he would not try the blue vervain, she could tell from the look on his face and his conviction on the subject earlier that he would not. She did not blame him, she herself would not use it if she were expecting, there could be too many negative repercussions.

Blue Willow chuckled again and said quietly, "really Peregrine she does not need you to do more than feed her, let her sleep and let her rant and rave at you if the occasion calls for it. It is very rare for any real problems to happen. Don't get me wrong they do happen but not as often as perfectly normal births. She tilted one of her ears backward and thought long and hard about that question, she had heard of that before, especially if the other female could tell the alpha would not be able to care for the pups, which was sometimes the case. She began haltingly, "Yes I have heard of this, though it is usually in dire circumstance and somehow the other females body can tell milk is needed. I do not know how it works though.

Blue Willow looked wistfully off into the distance for a moment. "I suppose i spent enough time around them, granted with going from one pack to another i did not take constant care of pups, but I would when there were some about. I also helped my brothers when they came to visit and they would have one or two of their pups in their midst. I have always wanted my own, but i do not know if that is in the stars for me, we will see. If it isn't I will be content to help hawkeye and you with your pups if I am needed.
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM