No Worries, I Don't Bite
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
What else made a good warden? FitzDutiful thought back on all the things that he did to get his own warden trade. He had patrolled the borders, taken part in spars, he had enforced the borders and... "When you patrol the borders, do you look for signs of recent intruders as well as current or potential ones?" That had been the aspect of wardenship that FitzDutiful had learnt last. Elwood had shown him the ways of that and he wondered if most wolves knew that naturally.

"Aside from that have you spoken with anyone on our borders?" Wardens were the people who new were most likely to come across, they were charged with running potential intruder interference. He wanted to make sure that the wolves his in pack represented his best interest as well as their own. Warden's weren't recruiters in the same way outriders were, but if someone came seeking they had to know what to say. "And what kind of things would you learn of someone coming to join us before you called me to approve their request into our pack?"
Messages In This Thread
No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 13, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 15, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 19, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by FitzDutiful - February 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: No Worries, I Don't Bite - by Bindi - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM