so Eden sank to grief
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I just wanna hug Malachi

Scarlett was slowly turning more bitter. Malachi stopped her but for what? To tell her that he failed them? Well she knew that already. To tell her that his loyalty was split? She knew that too. Slowly the female filled with a bit more anger every second. The remorse she felt before was slowly fading. The woman was upset with what happened. She wanted to hold on to something but couldn't. She was kicked from her home, from safety. "You say you wronged us but yet you are still going to fight for her?," Scarlett asked with anger and confusion in her tone. Her red eyes didn't look so kind anymore. Tuwawi didn't deceiver Malachi's loyalty.

"Whatever Malachi. I just want to go. With Tuwawi leading this, it only means that Duskfire is no more. Not the duskfire I know. I worked my ass off for this pack and make everyone stay together. I was the glue. And now I am kicked out," she returned. She knew that Malachi was feeling bad already but Scarlett wanted him to know that she was of value. Since Tuwawi made her feel worthless. "Adlartok and I will find a new home, thank you for asking. I need to go to him because that crazy woman comes after us," the pale female spoke as she broke into a feverish trot. "I advise you to do the same. Tuwawi was horrible to you. Why stay and fight?"
Messages In This Thread
so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 16, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 10:28 PM