so Eden sank to grief
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Haha yeah Scarlett is a bit more.. bitter xD

If the white female knew that this would be happening that she wouldn't have believed it herself. She talking so boldly to Tuwawi and now currently even being rather unkind towards Malachi. She was pleased to hear that even Malachi didn't count Duskfire as his home anymore. Even though she wasn't a fan of Malachi at the moment, she wouldn't want him to suffer under Tuwawi's wrath. She couldn't be that angry with him. Then a frown settled on her face. Who was this Caiaphas he was talking about now. Frankly she didn't even want to know. All his family drama and history of the Sveijarns were making her sick. She didn't know who this name was and frankly Scarlett shut it all out.

"I don't know who this Caiaphas is and frankly I don't care. Did you know they despised me behind my back? Where you one of them that also faked that they liked me?," Scarlett then voiced. That was her biggest betrayal. She felt at home here and no one stood up for here. No. One. All followed the manic Tuwawi instead of her the sensible one. Not that she was one to lead but at least someone could have said something. Surely Malachi took her side until Tuwawi barked at him too. "Adlartok is strong enough. I am not a complete failure," she instantly returned, convinced that he was judging her now on her taking care skills. "Why would you help me? I can do this alone. I've--- I've always been alone. Me being a castaway isn't a secret and you know that too," she returned instantly.
Messages In This Thread
so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 16, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 10:28 PM