so Eden sank to grief
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Your Inbox is full >D *Clings* Last post from me. Hopefully they will have a thread soon!

Scarlett was relieved to hear that Malachi hadn't faked his friendship. Scarlett wondered if it ever was called a friendship. It was more a collection of awkward meetings. Especially during her heat. She always saw Malachi as someone so much higher in rank. Someone with more value than her. But there were quite the same. Malachi wasn't some super alpha that ruled all. Now she just saw a crumpled young man that tried to find his own way in this world. A sigh left her lips. "Fine. I guess you can't fake awkwardness," she mumbled.

The pale female studied Malachi for a moment so see what his intentions were. Was he really trying to help? Well that is probably what he was doing after all. Scarlett was flattered by his compliment. She liked that but not enough to trust him again. "That is sweet of you to offer but I am not going to accept it. Adlartok doesn't like you very much. Plus, I never said that we are different. I think this is where our path goes in a different direction. Maybe one day we will run into each other again and I will greet you like a friend. I promise I will. But now I have to do this with Adlartok. Good luck with your scouting."

The albino then gave a quick court nod as saying goodbye to her former alpha. Maybe their paths would cross again one day. For now, Scarlett had to get out of this territory. She sped the last few meters to her den to fetch Adlartok.
Messages In This Thread
so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 16, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: so Eden sank to grief - by Malachi - February 18, 2015, 10:28 PM