Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm so sorry, Kami. *cuddles her* ;~~~;

Somewhere in there, her neck broke. Peregrine wouldn't have noticed except that her body went suddenly limp. He stopped shaking her, letting her hind feet drag on the ground for a moment before he opened his mouth and dropped the body unceremoniously onto the snow. Blood pooled around her gored neck as her eyes grew glassy. Peregrine licked his lips and watched the life fade from her body.

He didn't know what to do with the carcass. Eating it seemed inappropriate (he thought vaguely of ye old conversation with Pura about cannibalism), though he stood there a long time, deliberating. If it was a coyote or fox, he would have eaten it without batting an eyelash; it was only eating fellow wolves that turned his stomach. And this couldn't really be a wolf, could it?

In the end, he plucked up the terrier by her shredded throat and began to carry her uphill, toward the Alphas' den. If Peregrine couldn't bring himself to eat the dog meat, then perhaps Fox wouldn't have the same qualms. She could definitely use the nutrition and it would be a shame if it went to waste.

I just thought of something: what if she has weird chemicals in her blood/skin and @Fox eats her and the babies come out radiactove mutants?!?! DUN DUN DUUUN!!!
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM