Wapun Meadow Bright and early for their daily races
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I'm loving how these two are just having a pleasant conversation with one another. Guess they're allowed to have good talks since he didn't hurt her. Unlike *coughcoughcrescendocoughcough* xD

Despite his suggestion to leave her pack if the others weren't acting too kind towards her, Kove was actually a serious wolf when it came to things like loyalty. He knew it could be broken just as easily as it was formed so someone could save themselves, but he also knew that it could stand strong through anything thrown at it depending on who held the loyalty, and what it was being held for. The Alaskan much preferred the latter, but knew the first could often play to his favor.

Kove was curious to learn more about the Glacier, and made no move to stop the smaller girl from going on about it. He enjoyed it, actually, finding that the information may prove to be helpful later on. If he ever needed it, that is. When she apologized, probably for rambling, the pale lupine just let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. “You don't need to apologize for speaking, Star. I was actually interested to hear about the Glacier, so I thank you for sharing that bit of information with me,” he told her, a smile on his face even after his low laughter faded away. “I guess you could say I'm exploring a bit now, but my original reason for coming all the way up here had been to visit a dear friend of mine. After I saw her, though, I guess I couldn't help but look around a bit up here before heading back home.” Last time he'd spoken nearly nothing but lies to the girl, but no here he was telling the truth of his intentions to her. It wasn't like it was anything sinister, or anything that was related to Blackfeather, so no harm was done. Just an acquaintance sharing a pleasant conversation with a fellow acquaintance—if they would ever even call themselves that. “If you want to be an Outrider and explore, you should. Don't put it on hold, just live your life freely. Try not to trespass on any territories, though.” The last part was a joke to him, as was shown through the playful glint in his eye.
Messages In This Thread
Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 18, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 20, 2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 24, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:10 PM