Blacktail Deer Plateau [j] turn my swag on
5 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her sidestepping retreat halted when Hawkeye showed no interest in pursuit, and soon it became clear why: one of her pack mates had arrived. This one submitted flawlessly to the Alpha, which earned nothing but a roll of Roanoke's eyes—was this some ploy to teach her proper behaviour?—but before she could make a snide remark about it, the man had singled her out in a rather bold and brash manner. Although Roanoke was probably the biggest prude going, she had long since learned how to use a woman's wiles to her own advantage... There was no harm in stringing a boy along so long as he never got a chance at her bed, right?

So toward Rob she sashayed, with hips painstakingly enunciated with each step, and bat her eyes. "Heya, stud," she cooed, mentally revolted with herself but knowing that appealing to the male could only benefit her. He would give her silly gifts—pelts for her to sleep upon, food for her to eat without expending her own energy—and she would continue to stroke his ego with words, only to meet him head-on with teeth when he suddenly expected more. Oh, yes, Roanoke was unkind... But if it wasn't written into her genes, then it was certainly written into her upbringing, and advantageous was her middle name.

Hawkeye spoke, seeming to completely ignore Roanoke's former insults, which was fortunate but also boring. She kept her eyes upon the honeyed wolf, who was admittedly not very exciting to look at, but if he though she found him exciting, he would secure her entry into the pack, and her access to its food. "Yes, well, nobody likes the truth," she shot back with a cheeky smile before she spoke directly to Rob: "volcanoes must be jealous of you, 'cause you're smokin'." Ew, said her inner voice.

Hawkeye proposed that she should prove herself, and Roanoke was all too happy to oblige... Seeing as her profession was admittedly a little strange. "You got a dead body anywhere? Thrown a rabbit lately, had a deer or a friend drop dead suddenly, that sort of thing?" What use a dead body had to a healer was probably questionable, but Roanoke was not only a healer, and she thought herself uniquely qualified because of her other... Skills. Glancing sidelong to Robur, she added, "I suppose if you don't I can always examine his anatomy..." She sniggered innocently, tilting her ears back as her only show of supplication so far.
Messages In This Thread
[j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - January 31, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Robur Aqua - January 31, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - February 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Robur Aqua - February 08, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by ZC21 - February 13, 2014, 10:18 AM
RE: [j] turn my swag on - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:41 PM