Wapun Meadow Bright and early for their daily races
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I don't blame her! Cres is kind of a psycho. :o Aha, thank you! I love yours, as well! [size=x-small]Though I feel really bad for poor Star. D:[/size]

The male quirked an invisible eyebrow at her, before his face returned back to it's relaxed state. “Gamekeeper and Warrior, huh?” he repeated, examining the girl as he did so. In the end, his head ended up tilting curiously. “I can see you as a Gamekeeper, but not so much a Warrior. Were you serious about that part?” In his mind, Kove still saw the small, frightened and injured wolf from down in the tunnels, despite seeing how well she currently was. Even with her in a well-cared for state, she was still small, and just looked way too fluffy for him to take her seriously as someone who could fight a battle. Deciding it was probably none of his business either way, he mentally shrugged and chose to move on.

“Anyways, it's good to hear you've learned your lesson. I really do not wish to ever see you in the same conditions as before ever again.” The ghost's words held sincerity, and he did his best to make sure that was heard through them. His pack might have taken her last time, but what would have been her fate had another taken her? He wasn't sure if it would have been worse of more severe, and didn't really want to waste time thinking about that anyways. Instead, he raised his eyes up to meet her face, an incoming question showing itself before it was spoken. “Would you mind if I came closer? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.”
Messages In This Thread
Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 18, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 20, 2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 24, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:10 PM