Wapun Meadow I might share...
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Prepare of a slightly jealous and overly protective Kove.

The pale man had not wished to leave the Northern area so quickly, and had tried to stay as close to where Scarlett was as he could. He wasn't quite sure how things would go once he returned home, but he planned to leave them on good terms so he could carry out his life with Scarlett. Wishing to do that, he'd left the place he'd been trying to hide away at in Emberwood, and followed after the albino's scent, wishing to find her and alert her of his departure and plans. The trail lead him to the meadow, and after trailing after it further, the woman came into his line of sight. His tail started to sway, but stopped the second he saw the other male. Kove did not enjoy him being there, and, for a split second, wondered if this as how Scarlett felt upon seeing him with 'Aklaq'. Not liking the sight, he made his way forward at a brisk pace, not stopping until he was standing beside the alabaster woman. The male touched his nose to her cheek gently in greeting, eyes moving to meet her's for a second before returning to rest on the other man.

The last bit of her sentence had managed to reach his ears before he approached, causing his head to bob slightly as he turned his head to look at her. "You're still very kind, though," he added, giving her a quick smile as he did so. "I'm curious about who that is?" Kove's voice stayed low as he tried to share the words with her only, but he was sure the other had a good chance of hearing them as well.
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM