Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not think of her alpha matchmaking her. If she had known she would have told him to slow himself down, she barely knew any of the males in the pack. He was truly the only she had conversed with for a large amount of time on different occasions.

Blue Willow listened as he explained about the dens and that she could put one anywhere, she was thinking hard, now if only she could just find the perfect place. A place where the was water if she needed to steep her herbs, and some nice cover with trees and maybe some loamy soil, she had seen others plant herbs, she had never tried it, but she had seen it done. It looked as if all you would need was a hole, the whole plant including the root and water, yea she may even try that. She would make a medicinal cache, but she was also very positive that she would keep her own stores in her home so she could crush them if she needed too, a trick she had learned off of wandering healer SpottedFawn she thought her name was. Couldn't remember a hundred percent though. "Thank you when the occasion calls for it, i will get you to help me dig. You may be able to get down further than I.

Blue Willow gave him an answering woof and smile and watched as he headed towards his mate and she began to look for a new den in a fervoir of excitement.
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM