j - fate knocks me to my knees
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Seemed like a good place to wrap this up! <3 Feel free to reply once more or archive as is. :-)

Týrr's ears cupped forth in Malachi's direction when the King spoke that he hadn't seen Tuwawi for a few days, but mentioned that she was around the Glacier. Týrr had expected no less; though the relief that he would not have to venture too far from it's borders in order to find the ember queen was evident. “Thank you, Malachi,” Týrr murmured, tone and sentiment genuine. He might have had plans of usurping, or at the very least in trying to convince Tuwawi to usurp but he still liked Malachi. Whether they could consider one another friends or not, the Rekkr did not know but he held no true ill will towards the man before him. There was only one family that held his ill will and in due time they would get what was coming as he tore them down. He would destroy the Lodbroks, confident that the moment he took out Ragnar their family would crumble to ruin. He was their patriarch, after all. He always had been, even back in the Cove when he'd had many wives, and a few concubines heavily pregnant with his children. Once, Týrr had believed that the sun and risen and set upon Ragnar's shoulders but he was no longer a child, no longer blinded by the ignorance and lies he'd once been fed to believe.

Shaking himself of those thoughts he offered Malachi an affable smile. “I should go see if I can't catch Tuwawi,” He murmured as he dipped his head, though the thought of submitting to another male riled him as if he'd been stuck with a thousand needles; though in all fairness he had never enjoyed bowing to a fellow male. Female leaders had always been his preference even when he couldn't remember Tezcacoatl (though if the thin wisps could be considered memories he did not know). With that the Rekkr took his leave.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM