Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
That's awesome! And welome to the pack! :)

Peregrine silently glided behind Rhodri, allowing a gap to open between them so his presence didn't disrupt the young male's hunt. Even from a distance, the Alpha kept an eye and ear on the yearling's every move, watching carefully as Rhodri located a scent, tracked it and then made chase. He followed at a lose-limbed lope, licking his chops thoughtfully and pausing when the male missed, only to catch up to his quarry again and deliver a killing blow.

Eyes fixed on the limp carcass, Peregrine trotted nearer to Rhodri, head and tail held stiffly. He quickly tugged the dead rabbit away from him, dropping it at his own swarthy paws before regarding the young male. He had proved to be an adept hunter, just like he'd said he was, and Peregrine now truly looked forward to syncing their hunting styles for the betterment of the plateau.

"Let's get back to the plateau. I hate being this far outside of the borders," Peregrine said in the next beat, plucking up the limp hare and leading Rhodri back toward the borders, then inviting him to precede him up the towpath leading to the plateau itself. If this wasn't indication enough, he dropped the kill again once they reached the head of the path and said to Rhodri, "You'll be the Sigma for now. Welcome to your new home."
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM