Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Definitely!

He loved kidding around, albeit with people he actually liked. He had much more of an eh reaction to the yearling's joke, though part of Peregrine was amused by her out of character antics if only because he could never hate on some good old toilet humor. Still, he shot her a look of reproof when she told him to shut up, his tail giving a humorless lash.

Luckily, Magpie fell quiet and just limped along in a daze, allowing the actual siblings to catch up and chat a little. "We've had a bit of interpersonal drama around here lately. Other than that, though, things are great. We're all looking forward to the puppies. They'll be here any day," he reminded her with a small smile.

"Some of the aforementioned drama comes from this one here," he explained, gesturing at Magpie with a twitch of his swarthy muzzle. "When we first moved to the caldera, I found her and took her under my wing, personally. Then she saw fit to disappear without a word of warning. When she came back, I wasn't so welcoming... but it turns out she's Fox sister."
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 12:20 PM