Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Blastoff! Peregrine thought even as Nightjar began to spout sour milk. It was actually quite impressive, as well as disgusting. Cleanup on aisle five, he mentally added with a touch of cringing humor. Dutifully, the father began taking care of the mess before it could disturb Fox or the rest of the brood. He essentially shut off his conscious brain and resorted to only his baser instincts until the putrid mess was gone. Otherwise, he would have vomited himself.

In five minutes' time, Nightjar was damp and definitely stinky, yet all trace of the spewed mewk milk was entirely gone. The stench would linger in the den for a while but that was just par for the course. Dealing with piss, shit and barf and all their lovely and varied odors was just a part of wolf parenthood.

The pup had been crying for much of the past few minutes but, presently, Peregrine soothed him by licking his face. He pondered nudging Nightjar toward a teat, yet if he was throwing up, was it really wise to eat more...? Gently, the Alpha male closed his mouth around the tiny pup, turned him around to face away from Fox's tempting nipples, then pushed him against her warm fur. Hopefully he felt better and could now go to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM