we're just feeling fine
primadonna life the rise and fall
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie looked away as sadness and hurt took over his eyes. Flash basically rejected his friendship and it hurt him. Jamie wanted to turn and run, to escape and pretend this never happened, but that was not the right thing to do. He looked back at his friend. Flash was a huge mess of emotions right now and this is when a true friend would step in to help, not run away. Jamie put a small smile back on his face. "Flash, I understand you are under distress. I understand that you are confused sad and angry. But I can't help you deal with this problem if you don't tell me what's wrong. Now take a deep breath, sit down next to me and tell your friend what's the problem." Jamie said gently, reassuring his friend. He sat down on the ground and looked at his golden friend. Flash was not the one to become such a mess over something little, so this might be a big thing. It seemed to have something to do with a female, perhaps Crëyr? No, why would Flash miss her? Jamie wasn't good with females and never had a mate. He was close to his mother, but not with the other females of his old pack. Jamie shook the thoughts away, because no matter what the problem was, he had to help his closest friend.
Messages In This Thread
we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 03, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - March 14, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM