Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He rolled his eyes but nodded when Osprey asked about the silly nickname. He then paused, eyeballing her questioningly, when she mentioned gaping assholes. Had Magpie told her about what she'd said...? He looked around for her, then remembered they'd left her behind. His jade eyes returned to his sister's face and he offered a pained smile when she called him a sweetheart.

"Not," he quipped softly. "But, yeah... I hope so too. I wouldn't tell her this but the fact that she reacted appropriately made all the difference. It helped her case that Dove was such an impudent bitch at the same time. Magpie may not like me but at least she knows where she stands in the scheme of things. Dove, on the other hand... I have no idea why she was tearing into me except that she appears to be a two-faced piece of shit," Peregrine vented.

Although Osprey had asked about all of this, he shook his head. "Sorry to take out the trash on you, Oss. With the pups almost here, I don't wanna dwell on this bullshit anyhow. Do you think you'll hang around long enough for the birth...? It should be any day now," he emphasized.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2015, 11:59 AM