we're just feeling fine
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
He was a confusing mess. A mess that was torn between reality and hope. He sat down, just soaking in the cold of the snow beneath him, enjoying the winds Septentrio had bought to Noctisardor Bypass. At least, he did before Jamie's words came. "Flash, I understand you are under distress. I understand that you are confused sad and angry. But I can't help you deal with this problem if you don't tell me what's wrong. Now take a deep breath, sit down next to me and tell your friend what's the problem."

Somehow, those words, which was suppose to comfort him, sparked a rage in him. He thought he could help? Was Flash actually suppose to believe that pathetic comfort? Was he suppose to just give up and spill his heart to a wolf he had met no more than once? No. He wasn't going to do that. He hadn't even confided with his beat friend yet, one wh he would call a brother. And he was suppose to spill his secrets to one who he stills called a stranger? Give him a N, a E, a V, a E and a R. What does that spell? Never. Nope, that ain't happening.

He rose, ready to leave, not wanting to lose a possible friend over something so stupid. But that was before Jamie sat down and looked at him expectantly. He wasn't actually expecting Flash to tell him was he? He obviously was, and this only sent another bolt of unfair rage in him. Who did this hunk of flesh think he was? Flash had his private life, if he didn't want to tell, he didn't. he had obviously pointed out it wasn't something he wanted to talk about before.

He whirled around, his eyes cold and hard as Septentrio's winds. "I said I don't want to talk about it. What right do you have prodding my private life. I said, forget it. I haven't even told Shadow, and he is my closest friend. This is only our second time meeting, I do not tell my secrets to those who I don't know if I can trust them. " He growled, anger radiating from him. It may seem unfair, as Jamie was probably doing what a friend would do, but Flash was sick of his questions. "Bloody hell, I don't even know your last name." He hissed, ready to stalk away.
Messages In This Thread
we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 03, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - March 14, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM