Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Alright, if Kove didn't have this female's protection then Lacinia wouldn't hesitiate once on punishing him. He was claimed, and not the one claiming. She had to be fair at the very least. They were not the only two wolves in the world so why try to get held back by them. Maybe Lacinia will find her own but that thought had a negative feeling towards it. She has been warned about the fact Kove is one of the few good wolves so the chances of finding someone as good as him was low. She was afraid of meeting someone worse than Kove. Now that she will likely be on her own again there was no telling what could happen.

"Right" she said sadly. "It's my fault for not remembering my place, I shouldn't have gone that far for Kove." Deep inside she didn't want to let him go yet but she no longer had the choice. She started walking away again then turned her head and tilted it, showing a fake happy smile. "Keep him in check for me, you're in charge of punishing him now." She said, facing forward. Voices in her head were complaining but Lacinia had manage to see the right thing to do. Her head was lowered, she lost the will to smile but atleast the other couldn't see it. She took a step and then another but a fact still remained, she didn't have a place she belonged.
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM