Wapun Meadow I might share...
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove almost felt offended when he'd caught the glance, but shoved the feeling to the back of his mind. There was nothing in the world that could stop him from doing anything and everything he could to keep her happy and safe, and then some. When he would be away, he would try to find a way to make sure she was kept safe, even if that meant swallowing his pride and asking the Roman before him to make sure of it. He hoped he would never have to do that, but there was no telling when, or if, he would ever be called away to take care of something for the Brotherhood. If that happened, he knew he would need to get someone to watch over Scarlett, to make sure she was safe and out of harm's way at all times. He said nothing in response to the words about the cat, but stayed quiet and listened to what the albino had to say next instead. It seemed the silvery man was willing to join their pack, which could hold both and upside and a downside to it in Kove's mind. For her, though, he would try to get along with deal with the other male.

The pale man wasn't too sure how he felt towards the new, sibling-like relationship between the two. He was relieved to know that the other didn't seem to have any plans of pursing Scarlett as a lover, as he knew he couldn't hold her back if she felt the same towards the other. He loved her enough to sacrifice his own emotions so she can be happy, but thankfully it appeared he wouldn't have to do that. He gave a nod and a smile (which probably looked forced) when Scarlett's voice sounded. "I would like to welcome you as well," Kove added, not wishing to come off as rude to his soon-to-be packmate. "I hope your loyalty to Scarlett will be shared with the pack as a whole when we become official."
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM