Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He couldn't read her mind, of course, but Peregrine had nearly three years of experience practically syncing brain waves with Osprey. "You have nothing to prove to me. I know you'll be an excellent addition to the pack," he told her, nosing her cheek softly. The Alpha male knew he treated some wolves much differently than others but didn't see a problem with it; was he supposed to be buddies with everybody and their brother? No, he answered his own question.

"Yep, we're all together again," the swarthy male confirmed with a wave of his tail. Then his face fell a little. "But... they're both kind of unhappy with me. It wasn't anything I did, per se... but when I became Alpha..." He paused, giving her a look he knew she would understand. "Tyrannus really left some deep scars," he murmured quietly and bitterly. "If you could talk to them and make them want to stay here, I'd love you even more than I already do, Oss," he added imploringly. "I'm pretty much afraid to talk to them right now, so I've given them their space."

They began to walk deeper into the plateau's territory. Peregrine's black ear flicked in response to Osprey's query. "Well, I think it's important to note that I'm nothing like Tyrannus. I'm trying to prove that to Atti and Crete," he shared with a sigh. "But other than my issues there, I actually feel very suited to the role. I don't know. It's like everything very suddenly clicked into place when I met Hawkeye and we began courting one another. Are you excited that you'll get to be an aunt soon?" he questioned, glancing sideways at his sister's lovely face.

Facing forward again, he began to lead her through the wood. He planned to show her some of the views. En route, he continued by saying, "Really, that's all that's happened. Life here is different than it was back home but still the same in many ways. I'm still hunting and caching, though now there's a whole new layer of responsibility: feeding my mate and unborn pups. So that's exciting."
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 08, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM