Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I made a thread for you in case Osprey wants to visit the pups. Whether or not you jump in there, I'm happy to continue this as long as you like. :)

"I know," he said simply when Osprey reminded him that she was an impartial listener and that it was best not to internalize these things. "I know you don't care," he added with a fond, lopsided grin. "I just don't want to get hung up on this stuff too much. They're really not worth the time or the headaches."

His brow knitted ever so slightly when Osprey reported stomach troubles. "Have you tried eating some grass?" he asked. He was no Healer but any canine knew that a little bit of grass could help settle the stomach. His tail wiggled when she said she could hang out for a few days and likely stick around for the birth. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well but I'm happy you'll be staying."

Her question took him by a surprise for a moment, then the Alpha laughed out loud. His eyes sparkled. "Fairy godmother—I like that. It's so you. I'd like that. I'll float it past Fox for sure. What kind of blessings?" he wondered curiously even as the pair of wolves drew up beside a small overhang flanked by shrubs on one side and a slender pine tree on the other. It was a cozy little space and would provide a decent amount of shelter to Osprey for the duration of her stay.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2015, 10:52 AM