Blacktail Deer Plateau A little warmer weather makes the heart grow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow gave a dry chuckle of mirth at his silver dollar eyes, "I apologize I talk a lot, our Alpha Peregrine will attest to that. Her father had always told her to talk less, though he said in the same breath that it was an endearing quality. She had a small moment of embarrassment that she as indeed speaking so much, but she shook her head and went back to the task at hand.

Blue Willow tsked deep in her throat when his entire head moved lifelessly, it shouldn't have. He was very sick, she was looking at the size of him and wondered how she would get him out of the middle of the trail. She was strong but he was still much larger than she and he was going to be nothing more than dead weight and she didn't want to drag him, she would need to call Peregrine she would need his help but for now she was intent upon lessening his pain a little bit and figuring out exactly what was wrong.

Blue Willow flinched at his deep cough. "Oh you are a sick fella. Let's see what I should need for you. First and foremost we have to get you somewhere warm and dry. Somewhere where the air is a little less filled with water, a den that is completely sealed perhaps. Then lets see what herbs should I get for you. She took a moment to look him over to see what all he would need.

She was talking for his benefit in a low soothing voice making sure he understood everything she was going to do for him, so it didn't frighten him, some wolves were extremely impartial to healing and she did not want him to be that way. "Definitely some butterfly weed for that wet mucous cough, Maybe some Canada Milk vetch for you to chew if your chest aches. Some New Jersey Tea roots to clear your respiratory airways. And finally some Ironwood to help joint pain, as i'm sure your poor body aches. She continued to look him over poking gently here and there, sniffing at him to make sure there was no infection anywhere. Finally, She sat down on her haunches and looked right at him.

"Ariston right. Okay Ariston I am going to have to call another wolf, unless you think that you can get to your feet with my help? I don't want to drag you so if you can't they will have to help me carry you. You need to be in some place dry and warm immediately. You should have come to me or one of the alpha's before it got this bad. She chided at him the last part gently with a small smile and then with another smile she waited for his reply a nod would do just fine if he could or couldn't get to his feet with her help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A little warmer weather makes the heart grow - by Blue Willow - February 08, 2014, 06:50 PM