Redhawk Caldera the cat's catch
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
lmfao poor Magpie

Jaws stifled a laugh at the Alpha's 'giant gaping asshole' comment, his amusement coming out as a half-chuckle-snort, daring not to let himself break the stillness around the den and disturb the occupants within it. His gaze followed Peregrine's as it swept around, remarking on its beauty. Although Jaws had mentioned the scenery he largely favored it for its functional aspects. Throughout his life, much of which had been strenuous and day-by-day, there was little time to appreciate whether a place was simply pleasing to the eye - not when you were so worried about whether you would be able to find something to eat and a safe place to rest.

"I guess sometimes you get to pick, and sometimes you take what you're given." Jaws commented. The latter summed up his life to a T. Jaws was not a chooser, he had been thrown into a life and made the best of what came his way. Peregrine and his mate may not have chose this place, but it was working well for them - and so far, for Jaws too. "Well, I don't want to keep you," the coywolf said as he rose to his feet. Peregrine looked weary and was no doubt anxious to get back to his mate and pups. "Call if you need of me." Jaws bowed his head deeply and quietly turned to leave.
Messages In This Thread
the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 22, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 22, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 22, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 22, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 24, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: the cat's catch - by Jaws - February 25, 2015, 06:27 PM