Redhawk Caldera she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine imagined dry grass wouldn't taste good, yet even fresh green grass wasn't exactly palatable. Osprey said she would try, so he left it at that, thinking nothing of her stomachache beyond that. If he'd known she'd gone into heat and dallied with strangers recently, he might have suspected a possible pregnancy. Alas, he knew nothing of that, nor was his sister likely to share that personal information with him.

"Fox won't be insulted. She'll probably find it hilarious. Like I mentioned, she's close to her sisters too. They can do no wrong. The least she can do is extend the same to me and my sister," Peregrine quipped with a crooked smile. "How could anyone say no to a fairy godmother anyway? I mean, how many kids get to say they have one of those—on top of everything else?" He was thinking of the Firebirds' myriad of de facto aunts, uncles, godparents, etc.

"What do you wish them to have?" she wondered. "Ah, I know better than to set expectations," he replied with a conspiratorial wink. "All I wish is for their health and happiness. And I guess, one day, I'd like one of them to rise up as Alpha in our stead, so that Redhawk Caldera can always be a Redleaf-DiSarinno legacy."

He motioned for Osprey to move forward and check out the snug little den space. The rocky ceiling and scrub on either side would provide shelter for the elements, so even if it rained or snowed, she would still be comfy, warm and dry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 26, 2015, 03:52 PM