Blacktail Deer Plateau I walk and talk like a machine
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She gave him a slight glare when he mentioned her being captured or killed. While she was sure that was probably possible, she had it ingrained in her mind that she could take care of herself perfectly fine. She had been on her own long enough, and as much as she hated to admit it, she didn't really need him for that purpose. Sure she needed him emotionally, but physically, she would be fine all by herself. It was almost as if he thought she needed him to protect her 24/7 and that fact alone bugged her. But then he added that he as afraid she would meet someone better, it not only plucked her heartstrings, but made her a little angry that he didn't have faith in her.

Even now she could smell faint traces of Scarlett on his fur, but was she questioning whether he would run away to be with her? No. She trusted him to faithful, why couldn't he do the same? "I am a grown woman you know, I can take care of myself." she said sternly, pulling back ever so slightly.

Her ears twitched at his next suggestion. He wanted to go with her? In her stubborn mind, it didn't register that he was probably only worried for her safety. No, to her it seemed like he thought he needed to babysit her. She narrowed her eyes ever so slightly at him, hoping he couldn't see the tiny patch of exposed skin on her neck, where Ciervo had pulled her fur. That would definitely set him off.

"You want to come with me? And just so you know, I have spoken to plenty of males, and I'm still here aren't I? I don't need you to kick someone's ass if they 'So much as look at me.'" she sneered at him. Deeper down she knew she was being extremely rude and unreasonable, that he was making an effort to compromise, but it had struck a nerve and she was pissed. Now she was just trying to get a reaction from him. "You don't see me running around worrying my ass off when you go on a hunt. Oh Koda, you cant go, what if you get hurt? What if you fall in love with someone else?!" she mocked in an extremely sarcastic voice. She had never been one to hold back her words, or even think about what she was blurting, but this was too far, even for her.
Messages In This Thread
I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 13, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 15, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 17, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 18, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 19, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 22, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 22, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 26, 2015, 08:20 PM