Blacktail Deer Plateau You've been blessed your whole life
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue watched as Saena grasped the fever few. The look on her face. Blue couldn't help, but chuckle a little bit. She shook her head, the lavender wouldn't take the taste away completely, but Blue imagined she had some dried raspberries somewhere if Saena needed them.

I know, I'm sorry. It will take away the pain though.

Blue smiled again sadly. It was risky, and it hurt. However, she was of the opinion that all of that was worth it. She'd do it all over again, if it meant one more day with Atticus. If it all worked out though, as it did with her parents. Then it was wonderful, and it didn't hurt at all. Unfortunately, not everyone could have what her parents had. She would've she imagined, if nature hadn't been so unfair. She had Lasher though, and he loved her and she him, just not the deep, deep love she had for Atticus. So in a way it did work out for her, and she was grateful.

Blue smiled proudly, We are very good. I just wanted to get a feel for how you would be and what you would do. I think you will do well Saena, and I will help where I can with pep talks, and answers to questions. It is not completely my decision though, you also have to win over Dante and Lasher as well. Tell me has your temper improved?

Blue did not mean her question rudely, she just knew that Saena was a passionate girl, and sometimes it boiled over into a big mess. There was nothing wrong with it, she would just need to control her tongue more was all.
Messages In This Thread
You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 27, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 03:37 PM