Neverwinter Forest Fear not, I'm here
Banned
11 Posts
Ooc — Kain
Winter has been difficult, he knows that many of his friends suffer during these times. Kain manage to survive one winter which gave him enough experience to deal with the next. The season was almost over but Kain prefered starting the job he prepared for early. He traveled to a distant land where he heard tales of beast roaming the area. Critters there live in fear but that was about every where. Kain believed that there was a way to but a stop to this but first he would need to find companions. Nala, this trusty plastic sword (toothpick) has never failed him yet. While he travels he holds Nala in his mouth and scampers through out the forest on all fours.

Finally he climbed up onto one of the tallest branches on one of the tallest tree around. He scanned the area with his eyes. He agreed that all these forest and mountains would likely be home to many of the beast he heard about. There was one thing he hoped that wasn't around, and that was cats. Their reflexes and speed are difficult to match, he couldn't imagine trying to deal with more than one. There was one thing that needed to be done before starting the job. He needed to find a place to stay. That shouldn't be too difficult. He began to climb down, using his claws to keep him attached to the tree. Ground level was a danger zone, if he wanted to get around safely he would need to stay among the trees. It would be his only advantage here right? Kain was curious to know what would be the first creature he meets.
Messages In This Thread
Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - February 28, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - February 28, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Fallko - March 01, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 02, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 02, 2015, 05:14 PM