Redhawk Caldera There's a neon light
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Yeah, preschool! I do not miss doing homework, haha -- good luck with all of it! :)

It likely would have been possible for the two friends to gush over the puppies for much longer, but they kept the conversation short. Somnia quickly focused on the day's task: finding a gem for Finley. She was curious as to whether or not this particular cavern held the jewels that they wanted to find; he wasn't positive, but he felt fairly certain that they would be able to locate at least one. This cave held significance in his relationship with Finley, so he was hopeful that it would work out.

"I'm not sure, but I wanted to look here first. Finley and I found this place together," he said, unaware that Finley had later brought Somnia to this very cave. If they were unsuccessful, it would be kind of a pain to have to go to the other tunnel as well -- but he was willing to do it and was pretty sure that Somnia would accompany him.

With a wave of his tail, he took a step towards the entrance, ducking his head so he wouldn't bang his head on the rock above. "You ready?" he asked as he reached down to collect their makeshift nightlights.
Messages In This Thread
There's a neon light - by Elwood - February 24, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: There's a neon light - by Somnia - February 27, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: There's a neon light - by Elwood - February 27, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: There's a neon light - by Somnia - February 28, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: There's a neon light - by Elwood - February 28, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: There's a neon light - by Somnia - March 01, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: There's a neon light - by Elwood - March 01, 2015, 05:30 PM