Blacktail Deer Plateau A little warmer weather makes the heart grow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay for this one I am going to pretend my girl's den is already dug unless Ariston has one and then I can fix my post

Blue Willow watched nervously as he pulled his waning strength together and pushed his paws underneath his large body. She flinched in sympathy at how terrible he must feel and she whined softly to let him know she felt his pain and felt sympathy for him. It was no small thing to be in the wilds and sick, especially with the pack as new as it were and the herbs she had carried with her the many miles. She did not have many and there had been no healers before her. It made her uncomfortable to think of the scant amount she had, but she would make do and then once her pack mate was comfortable she would hunt for more.

Blue Willow stood near his shoulder, but made sure to not jar him, he was barely keeping himself upright as it were if she needed she would be able to catch him if he should start to fall. She leaned over and grabbed the rabbit she would feed Ariston small bites when he was feeling up to it. She spoke around the rabbit her words a little muffled, "mmmff We will have to make due with my semi finished den for now until I can talk to Peregrine or Hawkeye about moving you to a warm one. She nodded towards her forest den and began to catalog her herb stock in her head she was pretty sure she had small amounts of at least two of the herbs, she would have to gather more, but at least she could get him started on some medicine. She kept a weather eye on him as she walked slowly beside him, a soft sigh escaping her as she watched his large body so sunken with sickness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A little warmer weather makes the heart grow - by Blue Willow - February 10, 2014, 09:40 PM