Blacktail Deer Plateau A little warmer weather makes the heart grow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow had noticed that the other's eye were clear and he was able to discern what she was saying so she knew that this cold which is most likely what it was, was just a bad one but it could not harm him long term unless he did not follow her instructions. However, she would have to wait to see how that played out once they got back to her unfurnished den. she was a bit shy about it as it was very rough and not quite as homey and cozy as she would like to make it. After all she figured that a healer's den should be welcoming and comfortable, but right now he was a bigger concern than her inadequate living space.

Blue Willow watched him flop down and winced slightly at how much pain that probably caused him. With a quick once over she then quickly placed the rabbit in the corner and began to dig in the other corner for the small amount of herbs she had brought with her. She had hidden them before being accepted into the pack right before the border and then moved them into her den and surrounding area after she was officially accepted. She knew she had her butterfly weed, and some Canada milk vetch. She dug and then with a whine of triumph she pushed them towards him.

Pushing the Butterfly weed forward she began to speak, This is butterfly Weed it will help with the wet cough you have. See the many small flowers that make up the large bulbous bunch?" She pushed it towards him a small amount for him to eat. Then she went back and dug around until she gathered the small amount of Canada Milk Vetch for him. She pushed that towards him as well, and spoke again. This is Canada Milk Vetch root, you want to chew that only, do not swallow it. Once you have chewed it then spit it out and i'll dispose of it. It will help with your fever and chest pain. She sat down on her haunches to let him eat the one and begin to chew the other to see how his body reacted before she would tell him of the ones she would have to find.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A little warmer weather makes the heart grow - by Blue Willow - February 11, 2014, 03:39 PM