Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The ghost had been nosing around and searching for any scents that could lead him to food. He wasn't overly hungry, but there was enough of a feeling there to have him wanting to hunt. He never got the chance to, though, because a voice had sounded near him before he could even find a scent worth following. Kove raised his head up from the ground and looked to the source of the voice, a look on confusion flashing across his face before he covered it up. Why was the male here, and why did he question him still wearing the mark? Surely the man knew he was still apart of the Brotherhood, that he had actually become a priest. Or, perhaps, he didn't. The pale being discovered he didn't know what was in the other's mind. He hadn't betrayed anyone by leaving, and he still respected the Dark Queen.

"Burke," the Inuit said calmly, bringing his copper gaze to meet his blue one. "I may have left the pack, but not the Brotherhood. I am kind of shocked you would accuse me of doing so." His eyes trailed over his tank-like form, noticing the mark of the Brotherhood on him as he did so. He hadn't known the other was welcomed in until now, and couldn't help but give him a nod of approval, despite the situation. "Glad to see you were recruited to join, by the way. The mark suits you." Kove didn't hesitate as he stepped closer to the other, closer the distance until it felt more comfortable to speak. Never knew who could be listening in.
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 03:25 PM