Let this be my new home.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thought they should meet. c:

After his friendly battle with his fellow Brotherhood member, the ghost actually felt relaxed and at ease. It had been an enjoyable event, and left him feeling rather relaxed. Now, though, the man found himself heading back towards the valley where Scarlett and himself had decided to lay claim to. Some things still needed to be arranged, he knew, but he was certain they would be ready soon. They already had other wolves to join them, though he hadn't met all of them. Kove wondered if, by chance, any of the others had made their way to the valley, and if he would come across any. Though he wouldn't really be able to tell who was a recruit and who was just some loner, unless it was someone like Raziel or Outcry. They were the only other wolves he'd met, and both seemed fine enough. Surely the other recruits would be as well.

The Inuit entered the valley, admiring the view once again as he did so. He would probably never get use to the look of the place, as it seemed almost too good to be real. His legs carried him over to the river, his eyes drifting to the island that it parted for as he drew closer. Eventually, he would swim over to it to check things out, but for now his interest laid elsewhere. The scent of another drifted to his nose, one he was unfamiliar with, but he followed in anyways. A recruit or a trespasser, that was the question to be asked. Once he was close enough to the woman, who seemed to be admiring the view of the place, he gave a low chuff to make his presence known to her. "Beautiful view, don't you think?" Kove didn't hesitate as he gradually closed the distance between them, his demeanor calm.
Messages In This Thread
Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 04, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 04:03 PM