Let this be my new home.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aha, don't worry about it, your posts are just fine! c:

Before the girl had a chance to answer, Scarlett had come over to the both of them. He gave her a smile and a small wag of his tail, licking the tip of her nose when she got close. The way she greeted the other confirmed that she was to be joining their pack, which caused his posture to further relax. There was no threat to be seen, and he didn't want to make a bad first impression. His head bobbed in greeting to the other woman, glad she had come to check out the territory she would be living in. It was something he appreciated, as to him it showed she was already to be loyal to the pack—much like in a family, and that was what their goal was. He wanted to make sure the pack was as close as his birth one had been, not for him but for Scarlett. She deserved the best, in his mind, and he would be sure to provide that for her, even if that meant having to create a familial bond with each member of the pack.

"It is nice to meet you, Rhythm," he said, offering her a warm smile. "My name is Kove." His copper gaze slipped over to Scarlett for a second, wondering where she might have come across the other female at. He didn't ask, though, as he thought that might come off as being rude or unwelcoming. Kove looked back at the other, deciding the question was best left for a later date. "Do you like the territory so far? The parts you've seen, of course."
Messages In This Thread
Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 04, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 04:03 PM