Let this be my new home.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Mar- You have my permission to PP Kove leaving with Scar if she doesn't go with Rhythm.
Rhythm, please be considerate of the posting order in other threads with multiple people (unless it is stated otherwise). I do not think many like having their turns skipped over. c:

The ghost was unsure how he felt about the foxes. Foxes where thieves and held no respect, plus the red ones were so very loud. Back home, his father had made an arrangement with them to keep the balance and peace, but what if these foxes weren't willing to comply as the others had been? He hoped they would be, as he would not stand for food going missing because of some sneaky little vulpines. Kove would put a stop to it right away, whether if it be by eating them or chasing them away, he would decide if the problem ever arose. The man would, of course, try to keep it a secret from Scarlett if it ever happened, as he didn't want to risk upsetting her for relieving the valley of a pesky native.

"If they do not steal from our caches or cause problems, I will not eat them, or even harm them," Kove stated, though he didn't mention what would happen if they did do either of those things. He'd much rather keep it to himself. He nodded to the other girl, then looked to Scarlett. "I do not know about Scarlett, but I will not be accompany you. I hope you are able to enjoy what you see here, though, and that you are given the chance to grow accustomed to the land."
Messages In This Thread
Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 04, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 04:03 PM