Amaranth
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

Luka was proud of how much the pack had grown in such a short smidgen of time. He couldn't help but wonder how many wolves now flourished amongst the land. Being raised with just his mother and having interactions with very few wolves Luka wasn't accustomed to being near so many wolves. This was something that Luka could get used to. 

The ebony wolf gave his brother a grin when the hearty  male mentioned he kept busy. Luka himself also tried to keep his wandering mind at bay by simply gaining knowledge. While to completely full his mind to his own liking Luka would need to leave the pack territory and go out searching for something more. "I have been keeping myself busy. Trying to expand my knowledge." Luka replied nonchalantly. 

Luka gazed as his brother gave a very cheesy smile before lazily landing himself on the ground. The giant laid across the snow and oddly gave off a graceful tone. Scimitar tapped his paws against Luka's and gazed up at him with bright unsettling eyes that seemed to unmask Luka from his core. Scimitar was one of the very few wolves Luka felt he could actually confide in. The thick male then asked him what his love life, or lack there of, was like. "Ha, none have even wandered across my eye. Let alone be caught by it.  Luka spoke with truth in his words. He never was a lady killer, in all honesty he hardly had any interaction with the opposite sex besides his mother, and their leader. "I think I scare them with my dashing good looks and knowledge. It's a curse really."  Luka rumbled sarcastically before also plopping himself down into a more comfortable position. 
Messages In This Thread
Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 11, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 11, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 17, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 29, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - February 06, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - February 13, 2014, 11:30 AM