Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the battle started, Kove moved with the intentions to win, despite the obvious differences in their muscle volumes. He was not one to give up, and felt his determination is what helped him to win. Once the spar had been drawn to a close, and the older male stayed laying down, the ghost sat down in order to allow himself a break, too. It was a well fought battle, and he was sure the both of them tried their hardest. He allowed his tongue to hang out to cool himself off. Even though Spring was well underway, his Summer coat wasn't much different from his Winter one. It was a curse, sometimes, being both half an arctic wolf and from Alaska. It was much warmer in the Wilds, even during the Winter, and with Spring looming over them and having just undergone a real psychical endeavor, he was feeling rather hot beneath his pelt.

"You're right, there," he pointed out, chuckling a bit. "She and I will be sure to make it work in the best way we can." The man was really looking forward to leading a pack side-by-side with the one he loves. It would be difficult at times, he knew that was inevitable, but was positive they would both be able to work to overcome it. He looked to Burke, again, a mischievous look in his eyes. "What about you, Burke?" the pale wolf suddenly inquired. "Find anyone worth loving yet? As I'm sure you realized just moments ago, it doesn't affect your strength at all. It gives you something worth fighting for, you know."
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 03:25 PM